At Lake Havasu Scuba, we proudly teach all of our diving classes under SSI.
Scuba Schools International (SSI) was established in 1970 with the vision of making it possible for anyone to learn how to dive safely.
Scan this QR code to sign up and affiliate with Lake Havasu Scuba. It is free of cost and allows us to inform & register you for classes and upcoming events. We will be notified when you sign up and you will receive a free air fill. Let's go diving with your free air fill!
Being a Veteran owned business, we have an extra special appreciation for any military or first responders. The least we can do for your service is offer 10% off of all equipment and training.
- 1 tank dive shore dive
- We have rental gear and tanks available at our dive shop
- In the water by 5:00 and the dive will be 40 minutes long, ending at 5:40pm
- Max dive depth is 30' with an average dive depth of 17'
- Meet other divers, if you are alone we will buddy you up with someone
- Dive masters on hand to guide dive if needed
- Come have a fun time with us!
- Visit the shop before 3:30pm for air fills or rental gear
Learn How To Scuba Dive
Dive With Us On Our Dive Boat
Dive Sites We Can Take You to
Some of our dive videos
Copyright © 2023 Lake Havasu Scuba - All Rights Reserved.
Lake Havasu Scuba is Veteran Owned and Operated